Monday, January 11, 2016

Why Is It Okay To Use Cell Phone Monitoring Software? It Can Benefit You More Than You Think.

Consider this: cell phone spy apps were once used as only used as a tool to monitor a spouse. The story below was a typical one:

“I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 24 years. We have 3 kids together, one boy and two girls. We met our freshman year in high school. We started dating a few months later and stayed together throughout high school. We even decided to go to the same college and started living together immediately after graduation.

Throughout the years, we have had our ups and downs but we moved past everything and stayed together. Despite being married for so long, my husband likes to shower me with surprises. He has never to date ever forgotten any anniversary, birthday or any special day. I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better life partner.

He is a lawyer but despite lawyers having crazy hours, he tries to be home for dinner every night. He has a very busy schedule but he always finds a way to be at soccer games, basketball games or even the PTA meetings.

However, recently he started acting fishy. He hasn’t been on time for dinner for about two weeks now. He comes home very late and leaves for work early. At first I didn’t think anything of it. He’s always been so good to me so I didn’t think to question it. But then, one night he came home smelling different. It was a new scent. It didn’t smell like his cologne or my perfume if he had accidentally used mine. I questioned him about it and he said one of his female coworkers was putting perfume on and sprayed him with it as a joke. I had no reason to not trust him but it didn’t sit well with me.

I was driving myself crazy worrying about my husband. I had to tell someone before I exploded so I talked to my best friend.”



However, with the recent mass shootings and general violence that it’s always in our newsfeeds, on television, and in the papers, the online world can be as scary as the offline world. People are using cell phone monitoring software more often and for very real and frightening reasons, not just to track a partner. Parents and employers use a cell phone spy like Surepoint Spy to keep their families and employees safe and productive.

This is how it works: when you download the spy app on to a target phone, you can access that phone’s full content and activity, including photos, videos, social media activity, call logs, emails, GPS location and much more. The software comes with live customer service with reps that are always there to help you with installation and beyond. The software also never expires.

So if you’ve been hesitant about cell phone spy apps because you thought it was only a program used for relationship radar, please note that in these modern times, it’s used for many more purposes in this dangerous digital world.


Finally, if you’re searching for free cell phone spy apps for iPhone, please note that the free apps do not offer the same powerful iPhone features that Surepoint Spy offers, and this is the main reason that Surepoint Spy is a standout cell phone spy.


No comments:

Post a Comment