Friday, July 8, 2016

How Cell Phone Monitoring Software Saved My Daughter’s Life

I’m not going to lie. As a father of three, it’s hard not to feel at least a bit tense about what to expect as each of my kids get older and grow more and more independent. Every father wants what’s best for their kids and to keep them safe. I used to pace around the house every time my kids left the house. My wife even used to call me a worry wart.

As my eldest teenaged daughter got older, she of course began hanging out with her friends and staying out late at night like most teenagers do. Since she had a smart phone, my wife and I looked into installing cell phone spy software on her phone. And boy, are we glad we did. As it turned out, cell phone monitoring software actually saved her life. Here’s how.

We Laid Out Ground Rules

I think the most important part of having teenagers, besides being an involved parent, is making sure you find that balance between freedom and reasonable boundaries that your kids need in order to really develop into the strong, independent adults we’re all hoping they’ll become.

And that was what my wife and I strived to do with cell phone monitoring software. When our daughter turned fifteen, we gave her a smart phone, her first, and began to loosen her curfew. But, as we made sure to let her know when she first got her phone, we also installed cell phone monitoring software onto her phone and explained what it was for.

Her curfew was now eleven PM and she had to give us notice if her plans were changing that night. For example, if she was going to hang out with friends at the local theme park and everyone decided to go to the roller rink instead, she needed to give us a heads up before walking off to the roller rink with all her friends.

All went well at first. She was keeping us updated on where she was going. Part of our ground rules was that we would only use the cell phone spy reviews to check on her GPS location if we had reason to be concerned. While cell phone monitoring software is powerful, we had to make sure we were still using our new powers responsibly.

As it turned out, though, cell phone spy remote install software was the best thing we ever did. It actually ended up saving her life.

How it Saved Her Life

I don’t mean to needlessly worry any other parents out there reading this. But I’ll be honest. I’m so glad I installed cell phone monitoring software. It legitimately saved my daughter’s life.

My daughter is an aspiring model. And what happened was that, apparently, she was told that there would be audition for a modeling show in a rather shady part of town. She made plans to visit the audition with a couple of her friends without informing either her mother or I.

The audition, as it turned out, was a scam. Had her mother and I not checked the monitoring app to make sure she was safe at her friend’s house, she very well could have been kidnapped, robbed, or who knows what? When we noticed that she was heading off to a shady part of town, we gave her a call and found out what was going on. She held off on going to the audition until her mother and I got there. When we went to the venue where the audition was supposed to be, we discovered that, yup, there was no audition, just a shady character strolling outside.


While this might not be everyone’s case, we’re so thankful we installed cell phone monitoring software on our daughter’s phone. My wife doesn’t call me a worry wart any more and our daughter is safe. 


1 comment:

  1. I sincerely didn’t like the idea, but this is my way of saying thank you to the user that recommended Hydra Hacking Inc, I hired him for a very private and difficult matter of helping me hack my spouse’s phone and social networks and some other personal stuffs and he by far exceeded my expectations. He helped me get the info (whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs) faster and cheaper than I had imagined. we spoke and i decided to hire him and I am glad I did. he is a fantastic investigator. If you need a professional, reliable and efficient hacker, then you should contact hydrahacking01 @ hotmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete