Monday, July 11, 2016

Helping My Teenagers Navigate Dating

Dating is something no parent is ever equipped to deal with. We know that teenagers date and no matter how we feel about it, they’ll try to date anyway. We dated when we were teenagers. It’s only a matter of time before our kids will.

But dating doesn’t have to be anxiety inducing either. Keeping my kids safe was my biggest worry. And now with cell phone spy programs, I don’t have to worry anymore. I have a way to make sure my teenagers are safe. And it’s about as easy as popping some background software on their phones.

Why I Got Cell Phone Monitoring Software

Now, look. I have three teenagers. So it’s important that I have an easy way to keep tabs on all three of them while still letting them have enough space to develop the independence they need to develop into healthy young adults. That’s where cell phone monitoring software comes in.

I’m going to spare you the details of what cell phone monitoring software does or how it works because if you’re reading this, you probably have some idea of how all that works already. The important thing, really, is considering why you would install a cell phone spy program. And that’s what I decided to write this blog for.

My kids are 17, 15, and 13, so we’ve definitely got the teenaged spectrum covered. While my eldest is almost 18 and already preparing for college, I’ve still got two younger teenagers to worry about, including my 13-year-old who just became a teenager virtually overnight (I know, I can’t believe it either).

Cell phone monitoring software gets a bad rep. You usually think of cell phone monitoring software as something a clingy parent uses to spy on every last move their kid makes or something a jealous boyfriend tries to install on his girlfriend’s phone.

But that isn’t the case here. Cell phone spy gear monitoring software, especially as my kids get older and, yes, start dating, really just acts as an easy way for me to check in on my kids in case my wife and I ever have to be concerned about anything.

I very rarely check my eldest’s texts, only if she misses curfew by an hour or we have reason to be worried about who she’s hanging out with. Luckily, we’ve never had anything to worry about. The same virtually goes for my 15-year-old, although we sometimes check on her GPS location if she’s out late.

I monitor my 13-year-old a little more thoroughly. He’s got a girlfriend and we check on the texts he’s sending and his Internet browsing history once in a while. All three of my kids know that they have monitoring software on their phones and that I’m trying to use my powers for good, or at least I try.

But what do I watch out for? Things like potentially illegal behavior, strange potential boyfriends (or girlfriends in my 13-year-old’s case) who I think are lying about their identity, that kind of thing.


No matter where my kids are or what they’re up to, I know cell phone monitoring software will help me keep track without me having to breathe down their necks. And I really couldn’t be happier with it. I know my kids are safe and no matter what they’re doing, I know they’re safe. They may be dating but I never have to worry that my kids are going to be in harm’s way or out with suspicious people. Really, cell phone monitoring software just might be the best thing I’ve ever done. 


1 comment:

  1. I sincerely didn’t like the idea, but this is my way of saying thank you to the user that recommended Hydra Hacking Inc, I hired him for a very private and difficult matter of helping me hack my spouse’s phone and social networks and some other personal stuffs and he by far exceeded my expectations. He helped me get the info (whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs) faster and cheaper than I had imagined. we spoke and i decided to hire him and I am glad I did. he is a fantastic investigator. If you need a professional, reliable and efficient hacker, then you should contact hydrahacking01 @ hotmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete